The Hunger Project Australia respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. All information provided to us will remain confidential and protected. It will be used only as outlined below.
The Hunger Project Australia complies with the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 and all other laws which protect your privacy.
Personal Information Collected
The Hunger Project Australia typically asks you for the following information:
- Contact Information (including name, address, email address and phone number)
- Payment Details (including credit card numbers and/or bank account details)
- Personal and Security Details (such as date of birth)
We only collect personal information that you provide directly and it is your choice how much information you provide. All information is held securely.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the purposes of:
- Processing investments and providing receipts
- Maintaining an accurate record of our investors’ history with the organisation
- Providing information about The Hunger Project Australia’s work and activities
- Asking you for support, both financial and non-financial
The Hunger Project Australia will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future communications from us. Unsubscribe links are included at the bottom of every email that we send.
The Hunger Project Australia will never disclose or alter any information from your record unless requested by you. If you wish to allow another person to access your details you need to notify The Hunger Project Australia in writing and we will note this on your record.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse or loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Please note, in some areas of our website links to other sites can be found. These sites are not controlled by The Hunger Project Australia and therefore we cannot take responsibility for their content, claims of offer or privacy practices.
Access to Personal Information
All supporters of The Hunger Project Australia for whom we have details recorded have the right to ask for a copy of these details at any time. Supporters also have the right to update and/or alter their details at any time.
Questions About Privacy
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02 9222 9088 or 1800 243 132
- Fax: 02 9222 9533
- Mail: The Hunger Project Australia, GPO Box 2108, Sydney NSW 2001
The Hunger Project Australia maintains this website with its texts, videos, photographic images and any other content, electronic products and services (collectively, “materials”) to provide you with the information about our work, and to enable you to interact with us online.
Your use of the website, our logo, our materials and/or downloading of materials from our website constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set forth herein. These have been developed for your protection, as well as ours.
Use of Materials, Name and Logo
1. Materials provided on this website are done so without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement. Use of materials provided is solely used at your own risk.
2. The Hunger Project Australia appreciates and encourages informational and educational uses of The Hunger Project Australia website, our Materials, including our name and logo to fundraise for us or promote our work. However use of such Material requires express written permission from The Hunger Project Australia. Authorisation can be requested by contacting us at email@example.com
3. It is improper to and may be a violation of law, for you to post or download and distribute material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. Violation of copyright, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
The Hunger Project Australia reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or agreement provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up to date with any such changes.
For more information about these terms and conditions, or The Global Hunger Project terms and conditions we are governed by, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org