‘Personal Information’ is information or an opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether the information or opinion is true or not and whether the information or opinion is recorded in a material form or not. Examples include an individual’s name, address, contact number and email address.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have the right to know what personal information The Hunger Project Australia has collected from you. You may request access to that personal information at any time, including correcting or updating that information.
If you require access to your personal information, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us using the contact details set out below.
COMPLAINTS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT PRIVACY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 02 9222 9088
- Mail: The Hunger Project Australia, GPO Box 2108, Sydney NSW 2001
If you make a complaint, we will endeavour to respond to it as soon as possible. If you are dissatisfied with our response, you have the right to make a complaint to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by phoning 1300 363 992 or by email at email@example.com.
For further information about privacy in general, please refer to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website: www.oaic.gov.au.
USE OF MATERIALS, NAME AND LOGO
- Materials provided on this website are done so without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement. Use of materials provided is solely used at your own risk.
- The Hunger Project Australia appreciates and encourages informational and educational uses of The Hunger Project Australia website, and our Materials, including our name and logo to fundraise for us or promote our work. However, the use of such Material requires express written permission from The Hunger Project Australia. Authorisation can be requested by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is improper and maybe a violation of law, for you to post or download and distribute material that you do not own or for which you do not have permission to use. Violation of copyright, trademark, service mark or other intellectual property rights may subject you to civil and/or criminal penalties.
The Hunger Project Australia reserves the right to make any change to the information and/or agreement provided herein at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for keeping up to date with any such changes.
For more information about these terms and conditions, or The Global Hunger Project terms and conditions we are governed by, please contact us at email@example.com.
Updated May 2023.