See yourself through a different lens
We run bespoke trips for Investors and Partners to see our work firsthand.
Being able to connect with our community partners is a moving and unforgettable experience that will stay with you forever, change your life perspective and give you renewed optimism and purpose.
The Hunger Project’s corporate leadership initiatives have been monumental in shifting mindsets and unlocking amazing self belief in my team. As a business we have grown exponentially through this involvement with The Hunger Project.
I have been fortunate enough to participate in a number of amazing The Hunger Project leadership programs. As much as this is us doing the right thing, it also really connects us with business outcomes. And there is no reason they have to be mutually exclusive.
Eight women. 39 kilometres. One stunning ancient landscape. All of us were from different places and life stages but found ourselves sharing common ground early on; in search of deeper connection with ourselves, with nature and with each other. In fact, interconnectedness became our unofficial ‘theme’ for the week! As the Senior Partnerships Manager at …
It’s difficult to describe the feeling when entering a community wrought with hardship. They are places where people have faced unimaginable suffering and obstacles unfathomable to most of us in our everyday lives. Entering the quiet villages of the Amuru District of Northern Uganda in October 2023, we witnessed both pain and hope. I am …
What is a Corporate Immersion Experience?
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind team building experience, nothing beats our guided Immersion trips.
Typically they involve:
- 5-7 days in one of our partner countries – see Where we Work page
- For a group of 12-15 staff
- Includes a fundraising goal for each participant
- Facilitated by THPA staff and an executive-level facilitator
- As a group, you’ll attend a series of workshops, reflection activities and visits to our partner communities to learn about resilience, innovation and problem solving
What are the benefits of a Corporate Immersion Experience?
There are so many! Trips like this foster:
- a purpose-focused culture that catalyses teams to drive change, shift perspectives and create action together
- leadership skills through a lens of overcoming challenges for good
- improves culture, mindsets and develops new solutions-focused ways of thinking and delivering for growth and purpose
- loyalty and retention for staff built on life-changing and impactful experiences
How much do they cost?
That really depends on what country you’re visiting and how many staff are coming along.