To make an impact this Christmas, check out these gift ideas from our partners that also give a percentage of profits to our programs ending hunger.
- THP x Kinnon Leather Card Holders — These stunning pebble Italian leather card-holders can be personalised with your initials. 50% of proceeds go to The Hunger Project’s commitment to ending hunger by 2030.
- Hey Tiger Chocolate — Hey Tiger produces delicious, high-quality chocolate in a range of unique flavours. As a social enterprise, the sale of each bar supports The Hunger Project’s work in Ghana.
- Kinnon x Hey Tiger ‘Give back pack’ — Supporting a good cause has never looked (or tasted) so good! This gift pack includes 1 x THP x Kinnon card holder in olive or navy Italian pebble or vintage tan leather and Hey Tiger ‘And Chill’ chocolate
- Decjuba x THP tee — This is Decjuba’s sixth THP tee, with 100% profits going to enable communities in Africa to end hunger.
- Alkam scrunchies – Sustainable fashion label Alkam, has released a THP scrunchie available in 2 fabrics and 3 colours, crafted from fabric offcuts to reduce waste. 100% of profits from scrunchie sales will be invested in THP.
- BeKeane Healthy and Fit Activewear – 20% of all sales of these crop tops and leggings go towards THP’s work ending hunger.
- Face masks made with love – These beautiful limited-edition, handmade face masks have been made with love by tailors that The Hunger Project Bangladesh has worked closely with for years. With your purchase, you are enabling the employment of Bangladeshi women so that they can earn an income and support their families during this challenging time.
- Peeplcoach programs — Until December 31st 2020, Peeplcoach will be investing a huge $100 for each of the first 50 new participants who sign up for one of their career development programs — perfect for levelling up your team in 2021!
- Give the gift of hope and certainty and double your impact — we invite you to create a world that works for everyone this Christmas to 16.5 million people living in hunger and poverty. Your investment will be doubled thanks to our generous partner EthicalJobs.com.au.
- Camilla lavender bags — Hand-crafted, silk bags filled with natural lavender, rose and chamomile flowers to sooth the senses, relax the body and ease your mind. All profits will be invested in The Butterfly Effect, an initiative by Camilla and THP contributing to building a brighter future for young girls in India. Available in-store only — find your nearest store.
- Sarah Browett Coaching — Sarah is offering 20% off on all coaching and mindset courses until the end of the year, as well as investing 10% from every course in The Hunger Project.
Don’t miss out on these gorgeous gifts from our partners this year!