2030 Leaders Program
UGANDA 20-26 MAY, 2018
What is the 2030 Leaders Program?
Have you ever wanted to have an out of the box learning experience that shapes who you are and what you’re capable of? One that connects you to a deep purpose and existence? That brings meaning, gratitude, love, joy and expressions of humanity to your world?
The 2030 Leaders Program is an opportunity for men and women to explore the roles they can play in solving one of the world’s biggest moral issues of our time – hunger and poverty.
Who is the 2030 Leaders Program for?
Whether you’re an executive, entrepreneur or an everyday person who is looking to shake up the status quo, we invite you to join us in unlocking your leadership potential while connecting to the human spirit and playing a key role in ending hunger globally.
The Program allows you to:
- Discover your purpose and play a bigger game
- Unlock your personal potential for greatness
- Shift limiting mindsets and assist you in creating a new vision for you, your business, your organisation and the world
- See challenges and opportunities through a new lens
- Shift paradigms and interrupt conventional ways of thinking
- Grow and stretch by taking actions that tap into your true creative self
- Connect with like-minded people with whom you will share this incredible experience
- Connect as a global citizen with our village partners and discover how to rethink what’s possible in your own life
- Quench your thirst for travel and adventure and immerse yourself in a truly out-of-this-world experience like no other
- Discover how you too can play a vital role in ending one of the biggest human rights issues of our time: hunger and poverty
“Since returning, I have had a greater shift in perspective on living life than expected. With access to knowledge and the most basic of resources, we can live rewarding and fulfilling lives. It doesn’t take much to live simply and happily, while still achieving great things.”
– Adrienne Teh, Interim Regional Marketing Manager for Esri Australia
How does the program work?
This game-changing Program begins when you apply to be one of 15 people who take on fundraising or personally investing at a level that awakens you ($10,000 minimum). This leadership act will have you shift gears and take actions that stretch you out of your comfort zone. You will become an expert in having bold and courageous conversations to gain support for your journey.
Achieving your target has you realise what you are capable of and this is just the beginning. By reaching your target, you will join the other 2030 Leaders on a 7-Day Immersion Program in one of The Hunger Project’s Program Countries – Uganda. Here you will meet women and men who are truly creating generational change. Through their participation in The Hunger Project’s training they are stepping up to stop child marriages, address malnutrition, access education and microfinance, and start businesses to become self-reliant and free from hunger – not just today, but tomorrow and for generations to come.
Here you will ask – How does a village with no resources, no electricity or access to basic food and medical assistance move to become a thriving sustainable and self-reliant community? You will see first-hand what the end of hunger looks like.
Our trained facilitators will guide you to create meaning from this powerful immersive experience and give you the tools to enter back into your own world a visionary, committed and active leader.
“The 2030 Leaders Program is both humbling and inspiring. You get to see first-hand how the money raised is used, and what a tremendous difference your effort can make in rural communities. It will change the way you see the world. An opportunity like this does not come around often – if ever – so you’d be crazy NOT to take it.”
– Joe Leech, Dietician and Founder of DietvsDisease.org
Find out more from past 2030 Leaders Program Participants:
Abandon your scarcity mindset for a life of abundance
Sydney Morning Herald – December 15, 2016Read More
Stories from a day in Uganda
Mark La Brooy, December, 2016Read More
It's about more than just money
Australian Broker – July, 2017Read More