- Where we work
- How We Work
- What's New
- Get Involved
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
The Hunger Project Australia respects, and is committed to protecting your privacy. All information provided to us will remain confidential and protected. It will be used only as outlined below.
The Hunger Project Australia complies with the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 and all other laws which protect your privacy.
Personal Information Collected
The Hunger Project Australia typically asks you for the following information:
- Contact Information (including name, address, email address and phone number)
- Payment Details (including credit card numbers and/or bank account details)
- Personal and Security Details (such as date of birth)
We only collect personal information that you provide directly and it is your choice how much information you provide. All information is held securely.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect about you for the purposes of:
- Processing investments and providing receipts
- Maintaining an accurate record of our investors’ history with the organisation
- Providing information about The Hunger Project Australia’s work and activities
- Asking you for support, both financial and non-financial
The Hunger Project Australia will provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving future communications from us. Unsubscribe links are included at the bottom of every email that we send.
The Hunger Project Australia will never disclose or alter any information from your record unless requested by you. If you wish to allow another person to access your details you need to notify The Hunger Project Australia in writing and we will note this on your record.
We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse or loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Please note, in some areas of our website links to other sites can be found. These sites are not controlled by The Hunger Project Australia and therefore we cannot take responsibility for their content, claims of offer or privacy practices.
Access to Personal Information
All supporters of The Hunger Project Australia for whom we have details recorded have the right to ask for a copy of these details at any time. Supporters also have the right to update and/or alter their details at any time.
Questions About Privacy
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 9222 9088 or 1800 243 132
- Fax: 02 9222 9533
- Mail: The Hunger Project Australia, GPO Box 2108, Sydney NSW 2001