HOW TO GET YOUR RESTAURANT INVOLVED
We’d love for you to be involved. It’s straightforward and simple for you to participate, offers a fantastic PR opportunity for your restaurant, and means that you play a part in solving one of the biggest global issues of our time – ending world hunger.
- Provide a table reservation at your restaurant on the most sought-after times: Friday and Saturday nights and special occasions
- Several restaurants have also included a complimentary meal, bottle of wine or experience to help drive up bids; if able we would love this added benefit
What else can you do?
- Help support the campaign by promoting it to your own customers and networks via your newsletters, social media and website (we’ll provide you with the assets you need)
- Include information or our banner ad on your website and a link to atabletoendhunger.org.au
- Put forward your head chef or owner as an Ambassador, to lend their profile to the campaign (eg. you supply us with a headshot, testimonial/quote, video message)
What do you get in return?
- Opportunities for national media coverage and great publicity via your involvement as a restaurant partner. PR will be managed by leading PR & communications agency, DEC PR
- Exposure to The Hunger Project’s national investor community via EDMs and social media – many of whom are business professionals/leaders, and potential customers for your restaurant
- Branding and link to your website via the official website atabletoendhunger.org.au
- Exposure via eBay, our auction platform
- Opportunity to support, and align with, a credible and innovative global Non- Government Organisation that is leading the movement to end hunger by 2030
To get involved please contact
(02) 9222 9088